Dec 23, 2011

Nature Came a Knockin'


I was getting some things done this morning when I heard a familiar bang.  A window bang.  The kind I hear after my windows are clean and a poor little birdie mistakes the reflection in our shiny window for a tree.

The strange thing is ... our windows are not clean and this bang was a lot louder than I'm used to.

The reason for such a loud bang ...



The poor thing just sat there on the ground blinking his eyes ... I really thought I heard him say, "What just happened?!"  I wanted to run out and grab the hawk and make sure he was OK, but this girl ...


... was going insane ... she saw and wanted that hawk ... because after all, she's been taught to protect these two from just that kind of bird ...


... and was just doing her job ...



And after that excitement, I moved my wire tree into a sunnier room.  Now, the handmade ornaments could really shine ...





Have a wonderful Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. beautiful hawk. he does look a little bit shaken. poor thing.

    i LOVE your ornaments!!

    wishing you a merry christmas betsy!!

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!