Dec 15, 2011

Midmonth One-of-a-Kind Finds and Finding Pretty Among the Brown


The JBS Mercantile mid-month updates are loading!  I bought!  So psyched - I always wanted one of those green wire frogs!


Check it all out right here:  Mid-month One-of-a-Kind

Among lots of other things, there are a few vintage alarm clocks for sale ...


which reminds me of a project I once did, where I took apart an old alarm clock and made a little motivational display:


I love stuff like that ... using something old in a manner it wasn't quite intended!

My Lovely Life Challenge has been whipping me good these past couple months.  But I'm a firm believer in keeping hope ... and so I will be hopeful ... 2012 is going to be MY YEAR!  I hope it is for all of you reading my blog ... and for others dealing with their own lovely life challenges.

We need to see the pretty among the brown ...


have a great day!

betsy

8 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy, hopping over from 2peas. I want one of those green frogs too. Great post today.
    ~Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just need to say I love how you used Jen's graphics on your blog. So pretty! Also love how you altered the clock. A wonderful "time"less idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I picked up a few things too!!! Love those oldie but goodies!!!! If you want more of the wire frogs I see them around, I can get one for you. Thanks for sending the JB forum girls to my blog for a visit~that was nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betsy! What a great little display! I hope it's your year too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're just awesome betsy! sending you much strong energetic betsy thoughts! -doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, i snoozed. a lot of the stuff is gone. i checked it out this am thinking i would get back to it . sigh...
    love the photo! what a great word picture you painted inside my head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooooo love your antiques!!! yum! and that photo is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!