Dec 27, 2011

My Son Loved this Layout ...


supplies: Patterned Paper (Jenni Bowlin Studio),  Seal Stamp and Ink (Jenni Bowlin Studio), Foam Stamps (Making Memories), Canvas banners (Maya Road), Transparency (Hambly), Die Cut (Magistical Memories)

... a bit of a different take on the usual baseball layout, since I focused on his coach.  But there's a cool story behind it ... and ds appreciated it!  :)

The reason for the focus and how I accomplished this, is just a part of my contribution to the January 2012 issue of the Masterful Scrapbook Design series on Focal Points.  I'm so excited to be a part of this!  

As a matter of fact, I listened to Doris' wonderful webinar on The Scrapbook Canvas while wrapping presents the other day, and learned so much!  

I'm so excited to share my techniques for creating Focal Points - something I give deliberate attention to quite often when I scrap.  I hope to see you at MSD in January!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Betsy! I'm so happy to see that you are a part of January's MSD!! That is so exciting to me! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betsy,
    found you on two peas! I really like all of your circular photos and how you placed the focal photo in the star. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, this is FANTASTIC!!!! What an awesome layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really awesome Betsy. Love how you used that stamp especially. sounds like a great class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow betsy what an incredible page!!
    thank you for the heads up about the MS series. so cool that you are teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know why he loved it Betsy! That layout is stunning! Love the colors and the design! WOW awesome my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout too and am going to scraplift it.

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!