Jul 29, 2010

My Obsession Continues . . .

I admit it! I'm totally obsessed with notebooks and journals! I think I've altered about 20 of them and yes, I use them all . . .

And who says the paper  in your notebook can't have a bit ol' hole in it?

I had a blast prettying up this one - that started out with a beautiful pink cover anyway:


I like having a big ol' hole in my notebook:



And the notebook dangle is so sweet:


Supplies: Notebook from Barnes & Noble, wire, ball chain
Jenni Bowlin Mercantile: rhinestone buttons, butterfly rubon, journaling card, journaling stickers, letter stickers, chipboard buttons, vintage buttons, old jewelry pieces



There's still time to check out the free crepe paper flower class right here: Fabulous Flowers. Although the class is officially "over", the class files are still up!  A big thank you to everyone who checked it out and participated!  


Pam will be teaching a class over at Scrapbook Challenges soon.  Check it out here: Everyday Life Canvas Album.  Scrapping about everyday life is so important, isn't it?


My JBS layout is up on the JBS Inspiration blog:



You can check out the Inspiration blog to see how it was made.


Gotta run and get this house in order.  Maybe one day my house will look like this:



one can dream :)

Have a wonderful day!


betsy

"Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity."  W. Clement Stone

4 comments:

  1. If you figure out the way to make our houses look like that....

    When do you want to go to NYC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love that page you made! gorgeous! thanks for your nice comment on my blog photos today!
    hugs,
    danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous page Betsy! Loved your crepe paper flower tutorials too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you will be a great
    author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come
    back in the future. I want to encourage one to continue
    your great writing, have a nice holiday weekend!


    Also visit my blog; studiolinkedvst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!