Feb 25, 2008

Creative Cafe - Cool Storage - Happy Quotes

I thought I wasn't going to be splurging on any more scrapbooking lines for a while until my friend Chris showed me the new Creative Imaginations line: Creative Cafe. I LOVE this stuff and I LOVE the whole concept of the Creative Cafe line. If you're lucky enough to have a store near you, you know what I mean. The brick and mortar stores that carry this line have an "art bar" where you can pick up just what you need to finish your layouts. All the stuff coordinates and looks great together. If you don't have a store near you (like me), you can buy the stuff on http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/ or you can find the entire line here: http://qbaroo.com/justneedit/ . I'm such a sloooow scrapper, but this layout came together so easily using Creative Cafe:




And ya', there's some awesome Heidi Swapp stuff in there (love that chipboard) and a paper bag, too.

And as if the product itself didn't make me happy enough, I found the coolest storage thingy to keep all my Creative Cafe stuff together. I like storing my stuff by manufacturer - I don't know why - I just do - and this works perfectly!

This is from Cropper Hopper and they make sturdy folders like this in all different orientations. I like this one because I can fit my paper on the right side, my smaller embellishments on the top left side and my larger embellishments on the bottom left side. And it's all together! Be still, my heart!

And to finish the weekend playing with my Creative Cafe stuff, I took some of my favorite creative quotes and made this 'Quote Holder' for myself. Just something to keep me motivated and creating. Here are a couple of pics:




Creative Cafe stuff everywhere, Heidi Swapp bling and ghosts (love 'em), and pages from an old dictionary. Used the blank parts of the dictionary pages to print the quotes on.

Have a great week! - betsy

11 comments:

  1. Betsy, thank you for coming over to my blog. I wanted to come see your blog, love "pharmgirl"! I'm a physician assistant (I don't advertise this though, I get too many medical questions that way), but currently a SAHM for another year. I'm taking my re-cert boards next month. I'd like to add you to my friends sidebar, hope you'll add me too!
    Hugs,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. woweeeee, your work with the creative cafe goodies is total eye candy, thanks for sharing that. and i just LOVE the way you organized the goods! thanks for stopping by my blog hence allowing me to discover your awesome blog! creative cheers, rachel

    lostintheattic.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have one of these stores close to me, but if I did I would be seriously BROKE! You have made it look so easy! Great layout and Quote project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love that Creative Cafe line...the colors are much more my style than the last colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - that creative cafe line is beautiful!! Fantastic job on your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that project, Betsy!! And of course you can link my blog! Thanks so much! :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I am always so inspired by your posts. The quote holder is amazing! What a cute art piece. I also love how you used the paper bag in the Easter layout. Gorgeous!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did with the Creative Cafe, and that quote holder thing is simply wonderful! Beautiful page, love the paper bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betsy, you put me to shame!!! That quote holder is so adorable, I can't even stand it!!! I must see that in person - soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!