Feb 16, 2008

Two Frames = One Cute Album

Here's a basic idea that can be used to create a cute little album.


Take two little frames and use one for an album front cover and the other for the album back cover. Make accordian pages for the middle of the album and attach each end of the accordian to a frame. Viola! Instant album. Instant cuteness!


Here's one I made of our vacation to Rhode Island:

The frames are Making Memories tin frames.
Since I love to use a 'good idea' over and over again, you can bet I'll be making a lot of these in the future!

Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. So cute!! I have so many of those frames, now I know what to do with them! I love the title that you chose, it's so catchy!! Thanks for the inspiration (again!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow pharmgirl! This album is sooooo cute! I love it!!!! Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very cute! great album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy, Love this!!! and I actually have a few frames I could use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cuteness Betsy!!
    Let's get together for a crop again soon!!
    Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. betsy just found your blog. that is a super cute album

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!