Nov 11, 2012

Mercantile Kit Layouts - Yahoo!

The November Papercrafting Kit at the JBS Mercantile features the newest Red & Black Collection.  What a great collection - cute and fun, with strong graphics all at the same time.  And red, black, and cream go with just about everything!


As I mentioned in a post below,  cutting into the Red Cross paper is just a blast and can be very striking!

By purchasing the PaperCrafting Kit, you get the bonus stencil cut shown above. In 4 file formats, It will  work with any cutting machine out there.





The word arrows are cut from a digital kit at the JBS Digital Shoppe: JBS Word Arrows .  I just did a little turning of one arrow to "redirect" it!

The Wheatflower Stamp is part of the Artisan Kit this month.  I think this may be my newest favorite stamp.  I'm envisioning Thanksgiving placecards and even Christmas decor with this stamp.

I added a touch of yellow cardstock to the next layout.


I'm really into mixing up my page sizes lately. Just doing whatever suits my fancy at the moment.

I do hope you're doing whatever suits your fancy too!

Thanks for visiting!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers and gorgeous layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I sooooo love how you used all of those papers, great layouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwww!! these are gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and loveeeeeeeeee the little circle frame on the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDERFUL pages = WOW! The first one is my favorite - great striking & bold colors = LOVE!! Thanks for the inspiration in all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic pages! I love them all so much:) !

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!