Jun 18, 2012

A Forever Student

Do you love learning as much as I do?  I am "A Forever Student".  I will use any chance to learn new things.  Learning calms me, makes me happy.  And in the scrapbooking arena there's much opportunity to learn.  Take Jessica Sprague's free Photoshop class that starts today.  I've already learned so much from just the first day of lessons.    Today's class demonstrated some photo editing techniques - so useful!

This is a free class!  And you'll have it in your class list to refer to over and over.

I practiced today on this photo - here's how it looked straight out of the camera:


Here it is looking so much better using techniques from Jessica's first class:


and here it is again, using some of Jessica's hints to change the photo to a gorgeous black and white:


Ahhh!  Beautiful, right?!

And more fun happening this week at Jenni Bowlin Studio Inspiration Blog!  Challenges all week long culminating in an online crop this weekend.  Did you see the awesome grand prize?


So challenge yourself, learn something new and have FUN with this wonderful hobby of ours!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!