May 22, 2012

Sharing Our Spoons and Dad's Day




This is my first week of sharing my "spoons".  I wanted to focus on doing something fun for this the first time and I'm not listing all 5 categories like the other spoon sharers are doing.  Way too much work for me! LOL!

Something fun: Take time to treat yourself – maybe a pedicure or Starbucks (if you don’t typically splurge for specialty coffee)

What I did was hit 2 tag sales!  That's total fun for me.  And I scored a couple of cool things too:


OK - so I didn't really need another printer's tray, but this one was in such good condition and such a pretty light brown color.  I thought the flower frog was cute, too.

So building on this weekly list, this week I'm going to make an effort to be outside early in the morning each day.  I think it would be a great way to start the day ... and I think this would fit this category:

Mental/Emotional: take a day to be alone, write a letter, paint, etc


I posted a project up on the Mercantile Blog yesterday ...



A hybrid project that turned out so adorable - love it when my computer makes cute things like this!  Look here to see the whole thing!

digital supplies:

thanks for visiting!



4 comments:

  1. Great job this week! I wished we lived in an area that had more tag-sales/flea markets to be able to hunt for treasures! That Father's Day ticket book is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job in your first week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally drooling over that printer's tray. It's just AWESOME!!! Your little ticket booklet is darling too. Very, very, neat!

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!