Jan 25, 2012

While they're away at CHA ...

why can't we have a little fun, too?

Jenni Bowlin Studio has a new gallery, but it needs YOUR projects!


You can find all the specifics on the JBS Inspiration Blog!

And speaking of Jenni Bowlin Studio and CHA - have you seen their new releases?

Here's Magpie:


I'm always amazed at Jenni's designs. Her products have timeless patterns and colors and don't overwhelm.  They help YOU create amazing works of art.

Imagine what you can do with these new papers: Perforated and Die-Cut papers in vintage images just waiting for your ideas and creativity:





I wish I could be a fly on the wall when Jenni creates.  She gives a little peak of her inspiration for Magpie on her blog.

You can see the entire release on their Scrapbook.com blog post here: New Jenni Bowlin Studio

Have a creative day!





1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh... I hope I have time to make some projects this weekend to put in there!! How fun!!!

    I hate that I missed your webinar today! I wanted to badly to be there, but it just didn't work out. I can't wait to listen to the replay!

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!