Jan 2, 2012

The Photo Dump


I usually download the photos off my card on the last day of every month, make my backups, and format my card to start new the next day.  It's one of the only things I do on time. But this fall things got away from me and I had 4 months on the camera.

It was funny seeing those shots though - I forgot some things ...

... like how i finally figured out why my bushes keep dying in the front ... it's a family of these little guys ...



... i made heart shaped meatloaf, complete with parsley sprig arrow ... did we really eat that?


... although Thanksgiving was at my house this year, i didn't do too much decorating.  but i did manage to embellish 3 little pumpkins ...


ahhhhh! i captured a butterfly (or is it a moth?) ...


i hit the secret garden at just the right time of day for this photo ...  


and the ducks ventured out into the driveway one rainy day ... something they haven't done in quite a while ...



And now I have a fresh blank card in my camera ... feels good!


Are you doing the Creative Jump Start Summit?  I just loved the first jump start from Dina Wakley.  If you haven't signed up and still can, go for it!  It's free and such a wonderful thing to do at the start of a new year!

Thanks so much for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. betsy,love the photos! especially the meatloaf with the parsley sprig. it made me laugh!
    and yes i signed up. just got my first email today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. delightful photo collection betsy! the meatloaf made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!