Jan 2, 2012

Happiness CAN Come in a Box


Oh yes, it can.

When I opened the JBS Mercantile January kit, all I could think of was "happy happy happy".  These kits are full of color and fun bits and pieces.  I've made 3 layouts so far with 2 more almost done.

Oh the happy colors!




The Basic Grey flowers and bits in the Papercrafting kit are so.much.fun.


I'm so glad my sewing machine is fixed!


And this one was a blast.  I took a baseball card holder and used it as a base.  A larger photo, title, and journaling are placed across the middle.  I love this set up so much - I have plans - and more plans - to use baseball card holders more.  We only have about a gazillion in the house.


The card holders hold the little bits and pieces that I imagined as confetti ...


So many fun embellishments ...



Check out the JBS Mercantile gallery - the design team did wonderful things with this kit!

Have you scrapped recently?  I haven't scrapped ALL YEAR!  Hoping to scrap today!  
(i'm soooo funny)



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages, Betsy (and happy too)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! Happiness totally can come in a box! I get happy way too much lately from boxes that get delivered to me! :) But I sure to love it!!

    Your pages are so fun and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Matt(dh) made a similar joke, though obviously not about scapping. Beautiful layouts Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really loving how you did the baseball card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous idea on the BB crad holders!!! awesome work Besty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layouts, Betsy!
    I miss you - let's get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything you used to put these beauties together! What sweet photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have actually scrapped almost 3 layouts already this year. HaHa!

    but gosh...........love love your layouts. So happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layouts, I love the "Rock Star turns 5" title! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous!! I always love your work! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!