Feb 8, 2011

Embellishing Your Business Cards


VistaPrint offers great deals for business cards and stationary.  I had a box of free business cards from them and thought I'd use them to stay in touch with some other scrappers I may meet at a crop next month.


. . .  and why not jazz 'em up a bit while I'm at it.  I have such a collection of buttons . . . 


. . . and the cards would look so adorable with the buttons sewn onto the sunflower centers . . .


. . . and maybe I'll try a little bling in the middle of some of the buttons . . . 


. . . and then store them away in my great-grandma's butter mold . . . 


 I'm thinking that embellishing 26 business cards MUST give me some Calvinball points . . . don't you think?






Don't forget to comment on *this previous post* for your chance at a JBS Gift Card!

See all the other ways you can play for a chance on the JBS Inspiration Blog post - and check out the other DT member posts - you can find link to their blogs on the Inspiration Blog, too!

Thanks for visiting and have FUN!






8 comments:

  1. LOL! Yes, LOADS of calvinball points!! Awesome Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TONS to Calvinball points!!! I grant you a bushel full! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE business cards! though I would keep a few unembellished for those people that would like to put them in their wallets.

    As for calvinball points, you called, it must be a rule! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good idea Lauren! I just don't think of people putting these in their wallet anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fantastic idea! Your new and improved cards look fab and are sure to make an impression on customers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Embellishing Your Business Cards" is amazing idea, here is a nice collection of business cards.
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think business Cards are still as important as ever for anyone in business or sales.
    Plastic business cards

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!