Nov 17, 2010

Thankful for this New Digi Kit :)




Jen Martakis has created a lovely new digi kit for fall and Thanksgiving:  Thankful For


Love the colors and little hanging elements.  I've got lots of plans for this kit!

We've been spending a lot of time with family lately and I used the kit to create this layout for my boys:

Jen Martakis Thankful For digi kit; PSE shape (starburst) and basic brush

Using type as a mask for digital  pattern paper is one of my favorite digi techniques right now!  Love the look!

I was inspired to create this layout from a challenge issued for the Masterful Scrapbook Design Class this month on Details.  I'm amazed by the inspiration from the teachers on the site.  Amazed!



1 comment:

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!