Nov 30, 2010

New Digi Kit = New Blog

I so fell in love with Jen Martakis' new digi kit:  Snowy Day .  So much so that I changed up my blog with some of the elements from the kit.

It's so easy to use digi kits to dress up your blog.  Many of Jen's products are perfect for this.  I used her frames for this one a while back:



{The little birdies are an American Crafts image that I altered}.

Every new release I have to stop myself from changing my blog again.  Changing up your blog can be a bit addicting, can't it?

Snowy Day has these sweet soft wintery images:


Besides using kits for your blog headers, Jen's frames can be used for sidebar headers:





and a pretty swirl or border can help indicate changes in subject matter on your blog like this:




soooo . . . now onto a different type of kit . . . the Jenni Bowlin Mercantile kit is revealed and goes on sale tonight.  There have been a few sneaks here and there . . . check out the Inspiration Blog .

I'm loving the kit.  I just can't post anything yet because I'm a very.slow.scrapper.  But I am making one of my favorite layouts with the kit right now.  I was inspired by Doris' layout here to use an older photo.  Ahhhh, such sweet memories!

and here's what's going on for giveaways and challenges with prizes at Jenni Bowlin:

May Arts Giveaway (deadline Friday)
JBS Inspiration Challenge (deadline Dec 5th)
JBS Red/Black Challenge (deadline Dec 12th)

Have a great day!  and thanks for visiting!




3 comments:

  1. wow! tfs! i don't get real creative on my blog mostly because i'm lazy. this seems to be a great solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, your blog looks amazing!!! I really need to change my header, the summer theme may be a bit dated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never change my blog.
    1. I don't like change.
    2. I'm really not good at the computer. I got my daughter to help me with starting it.

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!