May 10, 2010

It's Party Time (again) !

More plant whimsies!  We're having baseball team parties every week and last week I gave the hostess this plant:



Our school colors are red, black, and white.  I potted geraniums in red and white.  The starbursts were created at ScrapHD.com.  After printing and cutting them out, I attached them to wire, twirled the wire around for fun, and stuck them in the dirt.  I added a Jenni Bowlin embellished butterfly to wire, too.  Easy peezy, lemon squeezy, and she LOVED it!  My bff having the party tomorrow liked it so much, she asked me to make her one!




And speaking of plants, how about one that lasts forever?  Hop on over the the Jenni Bowlin Inspiration Blog to see how I made this:



And check this out . . . if you're looking to learn more about Photoshop, I don't think there could be anyone better than Paula Gilarde to show you.  She's got a new self paced class at Get It Scrapped:




And leaving you with another flower photo . . . this one from the public garden near my house . . . which happens to be closed for septic work . . . but I snuck in anyway . . .



Have a GREAT day and thanks for stopping by! - betsy


11 comments:

  1. Betsy! Thanks for posting about my class. I was just popping over to see what you were up to and I saw that - thanks! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool project Betsy and that photo is just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project! :) Very cool. And love that photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so into getting great flower photos lately and that one is outstanding! LOVE your little projects, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the flowers real and otherwise! What a great hostess gift for game day. I'll have to remember that one when my Clemson Tigers ever get their act together! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are fantastic...especially that last one!

    Your projects are adorable. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers you made are adorable! Just found you from a comment you left on my blog. You have such cute layouts! It's also nice to see someone trying to live life to the fullest despite health challenges. And someone else who understands not being able to eat anything she wants! I bookmarked you, love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photo of the bleeding hearts; takes me back to my childhood because our neighbors bush hung over the fence into our vegetable garden. So we enjoyed them without tending them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe - that's adorable - and beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Betsy, what camera do you use and what lens are you using to take those fabulous projects? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!