May 20, 2008

Thank you Little Yellow Bicycle!

I entered the Little Yellow Bicycle contest on Two Peas in a Bucket around NSD and was soooo excited to win the grand prize of . . . yes . . . a big yellow bicycle! I came home sick from work today feeling mighty crummy when the FedEx truck rolled in with the bike. It's all in the box and needs to be assembled, but I can tell it's quite a CUTE BIKE!!!! A great cruiser complete with daisies on the seat and stripes on the handlebars. I know when my boys see this, they are going to say "Oh mom, that bike is sooooo you!"

Can't wait to cruise around town and take it to the beach! This bike was made for the beach! So thank you
Little Yellow Bicycle for this awesome prize. I'll be sure to post picks when it's assembled. LOVE the bike, LOVE your products!

oh! Here's the layout I made for the contest:

Just a little layout about the sunshine ds brings to our lives. If you know him, you'd have to agree!

I ordered some of the Zach's Life line for the contest and as soon as I opened the box I was inspired. Awesome quality stuff - so easy to work with.

You can see more of the entries here: http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/userblogpost.asp?id=38027 Such good stuff!

Here's another layout that uses a Zach's Life embellishment that was perfect for the layout:

(patterned paper by Creative Cafe)

Have a creative week everyone! - Betsy

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations - I'll be watching for you riding around town!!! Great layout (as always!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, super congrats....that's so cool. I've seen the bike in person at CHA, it is very very cute. your layouts are adorable too, very deserving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how awesome, congrats betsy!!! can't wait to see some pics of your new yellow bicycle! have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts, congrats on your yellow bike! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's awesome! Congratulaions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I just found your blog through Alison's "Stampin when I can" and I live in Connecticut too (Hamden)! I am always excited to find new folks in Connecticut!! Congrats on winning the bicycle, and I love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats that is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!