Feb 19, 2015

No Need for Ugly External Hard Drives

Oh those ugly ugly external hard drives!  I like pretty things.  I even want my technology to be pretty.  My husband's screen saver is a photo of my pink roses because I just can't look at something ugly when I walk into the room.  

I took a stab at pretty-ing up my external drives.


I simply put some gorgeous rub-ons on the tops and they now are very very pretty.


You may need to check your rub-ons first to see which will work.  I used Jenni Bowlin Studio rub-ons which went on easily, but tried an old Hambly rub-on and had problems.  I'm sure some may work better than others.

thanks for visiting!  have a creative day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!