Aug 1, 2014

Project Catch Up | Summer Reading Journal

Since I am such a dorky computer freak, using my computer to enhance my crafty projects suits me.
How lucky I am to be a part of the Create Inspiration Team for Snap Click Supply Company.  Oh, you want me to use my computer to create things?  Ya', no problem.

The Snap Click Supply Co. blog is right here, and you'll see team projects and manufacturer projects posted there.  Check it out!

Last month I made Summer Reading Journals - they can be used for any season really:


These were made using our JBS-School Bingo Card Kit and some traditional supplies.  You can find the original blog post here and download the book pages to use also.  If you're looking for the star stickers to use in the book, look right here.

Happy Friday.  Have a creative day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!