May 20, 2014

Glowing.

Yesterday evening, around here, was glowing.  There was something special about the sky, the air, the way it looked, the way it smelled.  It was glowing.


As much as I like to scrapbook and craft, I like to be outside: working, planting, walking, looking.

It's extra special if you've been stuck inside for awhile, or perhaps your own lovely life challenge has gotten in the way.  But to step outside and see the world glowing ...


The colors around me popped and as if the glow wasn't enough, there was a cool breeze too.  My sweet pup looked at me as if to say "What took you so long? I've been waiting out here for you."

On the breeze was the faint smell of the lilac just getting ready to burst into full bloom and the strong scent of lily of the valley.



And then the frogs started croaking and the birds started singing before they went to bed, and I thought "Is this for real? Can any place be so beautiful?"

It was heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!