Apr 28, 2014

Making the Most of Your Cutting Files


I was so lucky to be able to guest design for Amanda Robinson Studio in April.  As part of my final project for Amanda, I show how to cut Pocket Page cards from one of her background cut files.

I do love to get the most of a cutting file!

Here's the pocket page I created to demonstrate this technique:


Other supplies used for this pocket page layout:
Jenni Bowlin Studio Rub-Ons Pennants, Rub-Ons Labeled, Tiny Trims Revised (temporarily sold out), Flatbacks Chalkboard II, JBS Paint Dabber Spice Tin

Head on over to Amanda's blog and you'll see how I did this.  Please excuse the "ummms" in the video!  And please check out Amanda's cut files.  I love her style!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!