Oct 7, 2013

The Weekend in Photos and a Winner

It was quite a weekend, as I was able to see many of my loves in a short time ...


Traveling to family was a bit hairy as there was a wicked accident on the highway. But traveling behind this for a while made everything a bit more interesting ...


I was able to see this guy ...


 doing things like this ...


and this ...


and a sweet girl getting ready for her dance ...


and these gorgeous beauties in mom's garden ...





And now for the winner of my pharmacy labels:

Hobbemom!


Flip me an email with your mailing address and I'll get them right out to you Hobbe!

have a great day everyone and thanks for playing along!


4 comments:

  1. Great photos and congrats to your winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...I love labels...I'll email you my address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...I don't know where to email you at, so I'll just post it here. If anyone else wants to send me something they can. lol

    Louise Murr
    7405 Emory Road NE
    Corryton, TN 37721

    Thanks Betsy!!

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!