Jul 9, 2013

Creative Tuesday : Technique Tag Labels



I've been taking more technique focused classes and many of the classes teach their techniques on tags.  In order to remember the techniques and what I did to create my tags, I made a technique label sheet that I could cut up and adhere to the back of the tag with all the necessary information.





This tag was made in a class taught by the wonderful Marjie Kemper .   We learned a bunch of techniques on a bunch of tags and I knew I needed to jot down everything I learned before I forgot!


These labels are sized to fit on a 6-1/4 inch x 3 inch tag.  If you'd like this Technique Tag Label Sheet, you can download it here:

Have a Creative Tuesday!



3 comments:

  1. Such a clever and creative idea, Betsy! Thanks for the file!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome Betsy!! Only you would think of this!!!! Love it! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!