Nov 28, 2012

Let's Stick a Pin in it ...

I had the most wonderful honor of talking with Debbie Hodge and Amy Kingsford yesterday on Masterful Scrapbook Designs.  I had such a wonderful time preparing my layouts and project for this month's seminar on "Old Photos".  If you haven't seen this seminar, you must pick it up.  I've learned so much from the other guests: Jana Marton, Doris Sander, and Pattie Knox ... it's a great month!

Debbie and I were talking at the beginning of my interview about some of digital products at Jenni Bowlin Studio's Digi Shoppe, and the technique of making a digital pin look realistic came up, so I thought I'd show you how I do it.  I'm no digital diva - I'm just a pharmgirl who likes to play with her computer, so I'm sure there are lots of other ways to do this.  This is my technique right now using Photoshop Elements:



3 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you!! I actually asked some digi friends this exact same question a few weeks ago when playing with these fab stick pin! Now off to fix my layout!

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!