Jamee has started a weekly link-up post entitled: Sharing our Spoons - aptly abbreviated S.O.S. She's urging those with chronic illnesses to take make some healthy decisions and link up to her weekly Tuesday post:
- Physical: could be weight loss or exercise related or it could be goals like eating more veggies or cutting soda
- Mental/Emotional: take a day to be alone, write a letter, paint, etc
- Spiritual: start a new devotional book, commit a certain amount of time a day for prayer/meditation
- Something fun: Take time to treat yourself – maybe a pedicure or Starbucks (if you don’t typically splurge for specialty coffee)
- BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone a week – try something new, sign up for a class you maybe have been putting off.
If you're wondering what living with a chronic illness has to do with spoons, read this here. One of the best explanations of living with a chronic illness.
And speaking of FUN ... the Mercantile May Papercrafting Kit and Add-Ons are nearly sold out. How I LOVED the paper in the Papercrafting Kit! My projects this month:
A little mini in a box using much of the Antiquarian Kit in honor of my flower girl way back when:
A sweet fairy cut from the vintage sheet music cover and embellished:
Did I say the Papercrafting Kit papers were gorgeous? This layout uses 2 of them:
And a layout of dear niece ... more lovely paper and Artisan Add-On goodies too:
Thanks for stopping by!