Nov 9, 2011

Much accomplished at a Fiskateers Crop!

Thanks to Amy I'm now a proud Fiskateer!  And Amy had a wonderful Fiskateer crop Saturday after trying to find a suitable place among the storm damaged area.  Some people STILL don't have power around here!  Wishing them power real soon! 

I did get a lot accomplished!  My October Daily is done!  Only one day went by without a photo:






John's highschool baseball album now has 2 years down with 2 to go.  Must finish before son graduates college!  And then I can start Matt's - who's already playing college. LOL!




And then I created a very special piece to a very special garland.  You can see all the pieces being put together here!  I just love this idea!

Another project done too - which I love and will post soon.

Ya', I know some people get 50 things done at crops.  But I'm one very slow scrapper!

Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!