May 24, 2009

Blog Hop and Sketch Challenge


I was doing a little surfin' of the blogs this weekend and came across
Pamela's Blog and Scrapbook Challenges' blog hop and sketch challenge for this weekend.

Here was Pamela's sketch: (awesome sketch, right?)



and my take on it:



Jenni Bowlin Studios patterned paper, Scenic Route patterned paper, Prima alphas, and used my Cricut mini monograms cartridge.

I scrapped like crazy this weekend - haven't done that in a loooong time. This sketch really got me going.

Have a creative night! - betsy

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What an awesome take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout, great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betsy! Oh wow, your layout rocks! Love the aqua and red! =D Thanks for joining the Hop and hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love your take on the sketch. Great page.

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!