Nov 14, 2008

The Potty People!

When my oldest son was 3 years old, he told me how he thought he and his brother were born. I've wanted to scrapbook this for such a long time (he's 16 now), but a layout never materialized in my head . . . until I saw the Potty People by
Magistical Memories! Playing around with the Potty People and some frames inspired me to create this layout:

No photo really needed, right? I think my 16 year old will be mortified when he sees this layout!

Magistical Memories Potty People, Fancy Frames, Scallop Plate
American Crafts Sixth Avenue Riverside Park patterned paper

Fonts: Sierra Print Artist First Grader and 2Peas Stop Sign

That American Crafts paper has got to be one of my favorites.
And here are two supplies I MUST have when working with chipboard:

How 'bout you?

Have a creative week and thanks for reading! - betsy


  1. just: WOW. LOVE this! The story is fabulous and the design is so fun AND really sharp-looking.

  2. That is the *best* layout!! I love the journaling and I really love the design. Thanks for the smile this morning! :)

  3. Supercute layout! I love those frames!

  4. wonderful layout, wonderful story-- stuff like that is why we all scrapbook, right? :)

  5. So love how you used that chpboard! It is always so cool to see examples of how to use particular products! Love the colors

  6. That's a great story, and a really neat design. I can't figure out what to do with those potty people to save my life.

  7. You know I love this layout Betsy! Fabulous!

  8. This is incredible, Betsy! You can really work the Magistical Memories!

  9. Completely fabulous. The best use of the 'potty people' I've seen!

  10. I love Wordle too!! I use it all the time!

  11. Love the kiddos perspective! Zip Dry Paper glue is my favorite product of all time!~


I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!