Nov 14, 2008

The Potty People!


When my oldest son was 3 years old, he told me how he thought he and his brother were born. I've wanted to scrapbook this for such a long time (he's 16 now), but a layout never materialized in my head . . . until I saw the Potty People by
Magistical Memories! Playing around with the Potty People and some frames inspired me to create this layout:




No photo really needed, right? I think my 16 year old will be mortified when he sees this layout!

Supplies:
Magistical Memories Potty People, Fancy Frames, Scallop Plate
American Crafts Sixth Avenue Riverside Park patterned paper
Doilies

Fonts: Sierra Print Artist First Grader and 2Peas Stop Sign


That American Crafts paper has got to be one of my favorites.
And here are two supplies I MUST have when working with chipboard:




How 'bout you?

Have a creative week and thanks for reading! - betsy

11 comments:

  1. just: WOW. LOVE this! The story is fabulous and the design is so fun AND really sharp-looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the *best* layout!! I love the journaling and I really love the design. Thanks for the smile this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supercute layout! I love those frames!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful layout, wonderful story-- stuff like that is why we all scrapbook, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So love how you used that chpboard! It is always so cool to see examples of how to use particular products! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great story, and a really neat design. I can't figure out what to do with those potty people to save my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I love this layout Betsy! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is incredible, Betsy! You can really work the Magistical Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Completely fabulous. The best use of the 'potty people' I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Wordle too!! I use it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the kiddos perspective! Zip Dry Paper glue is my favorite product of all time!~

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!