Apr 23, 2008

Saturday Snapshots at Scrapbooks.com

Head on over to Scrapbooks.com for some photography inspiration! Aimee Ferguson - check out her incredible photography here: http://aimeeferguson.typepad.com/my_weblog/ - Aimee will be posting new photography threads every Saturday to get you using and understanding your camera.

Here's the thread:

http://scrapbooks.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/16082/post/new/#NEW



I love this stuff! I'd really love to improve my photography. Maybe this will help!

This week, Aimee had us play with our aperatures. I headed over to the 'Secret Garden' and snapped a few. Here's one for now:





(aperature 3.2 shutter speed 1/2500) Loved focusing on those little buds and blurring out the background with my wide aperature.

Digital frame is "Botanical Frames" from Kate Pertiet at Designer Digitals. I just added their link to my sidebar. Awesome digital stuff on that sight. And I'm not even a digital scrapper!


More photos later from this wonderful, magical garden.


Gotta run - laundry is calling! Have a creative week! - betsy

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous photo, Betsy! Your post made me decide to take my camera out running errands today to snap a few at our local flower gardens! Thanks for the props, you are a so sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool betsy. i've been forgetting to go over there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos --- and love your new blog look.

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!