Jan 26, 2014

Little Photo Displays : tINKer Time



How i LOVE Little Photo Displays - or LPDs as I like to call them.

The latest were created from techniques I'm teaching at our local Michaels in Wilton, CT in the class tINKer Time.  This class is all about Tim Holtz' distress inks and Perfect Pearls.  How much fun it is to take the techniques and make your own projects from them, whether they be scrapbook pages, altered art, or "Little Photo Displays" as I have here.


Embellishments are from my stash.  Awesome flower frogs are from the JBS Mercantile Flea Market.  You'll never know what you'll find there for unique crafting, storage, or even photo displays.

The tINKer Time class will repeat in March.  If you're in the area, I'd love to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!